PRESS RELEASE: 36 Pullman & Comley Attorneys Named to 2022 Best Lawyers® List
BRIDGEPORT, CT August 19, 2021 -- Pullman & Comley LLC is pleased to announce that 36 attorneys have been included in the 2022 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America©. In addition, six of the firm’s attorneys were recognized by Best Lawyers as the 2022 "Lawyer of the Year" in their practice area and location.
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing. For the 2022 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America, 10.8 million votes were analyzed, which resulted in recognition of approximately 5% of lawyers in private practice in the United States.
Pullman & Comley LLC would like to congratulate the following lawyers named to The Best Lawyers in America 2022 list in the following practice areas.
- Michael J. Andreana – Public Finance Law
- David P. Atkins – Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Ethics and Professional Responsibility Law, Legal Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Campbell D. Barrett – Family Law
- Megan Y. Carannante – Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Anne C. Dranginis – Appellate Practice, Family Law
- Geoffrey F. Fay – Real Estate Law
- Monte E. Frank – Commercial Litigation
- Eliot B. Gersten – Commercial Litigation
- Andrew C. Glassman – Corporate Compliance Law, Corporate Governance Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Irve J. Goldman – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law, Litigation - Bankruptcy
- Nancy A. D. Hancock – Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Joshua A. Hawks-Ladds – Labor Law - Management, Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Lee D. Hoffman – Energy Law, Energy Regulatory Law, Environmental Law
- Robert L. Holzberg – Arbitration, Mediation
- Brion J. Kirsch – Real Estate Law
- Frederic Lee Klein – Energy Law, Water Law
- Jon T. Kukucka – Family Law, Family Law Arbitration
- Lynda B. Munro – Family Law, Family Law Arbitration, Family Law Mediation, Mediation
- Gary B. O'Connor – Litigation - Real Estate, Real Estate Law
- Jonathan B. Orleans – Employment Law - Management, Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Alan S. Parker – Trusts and Estates
- Michael E. Riley – Arbitration
- Richard C. Robinson – Litigation - Construction
- Stephen M. Sedor – Education Law, Employment Law - Management, Labor Law - Management, Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Gregory F. Servodidio – Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law
- James T. Shearin – Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Litigation - Antitrust, Litigation - Banking and Finance, Litigation - Intellectual Property, Litigation - Securities
- John F. Stafstrom Jr. – Public Finance Law
- James B. Stewart – Trusts and Estates
- Marcy Tench Stovall – Ethics and Professional Responsibility Law, Legal Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Diane W. Whitney – Commercial Litigation, Environmental Law
Six Attorneys Named "Lawyer of the Year"
Within the Best Lawyers in America list, only a single lawyer in each practice area and designated metropolitan area is honored as the "Lawyer of the Year," making this accolade particularly significant. These lawyers are selected based on particularly impressive voting averages received during the peer review assessments. Receiving this designation reflects the high level of respect a lawyer has earned among other leading lawyers in the same communities and the same practice areas for their abilities, their professionalism and their integrity.
Pullman & Comley would like to congratulate the following attorneys recognized by Best Lawyers as the 2022 "Lawyer of the Year" in the practice areas and locations listed below.
- Campbell D. Barrett – Family Law (Hartford)
- Andrew C. Glassman – Mergers and Acquisitions Law (Hartford)
- Irve J. Goldman – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law (Stamford)
- Robert L. Holzberg – Mediation (Hartford)
- Lynda B. Munro – Family Law (Stamford)
- Stephen M. Sedor – Employment Law - Management (Stamford)
Note: The metropolitan area location categories are assigned by Best Lawyers and may not reflect the Pullman & Comley office where these attorneys most commonly work.
"Ones to Watch"
Pullman & Comley would also like to congratulate the following attorneys recognized by Best Lawyers as "Ones to Watch" in the following practice areas.
- Johanna S. Katz – Appellate Practice, Commercial Litigation, Construction Law, Family Law
- Thomas S. Lambert – Commercial Litigation, Litigation - Construction, Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
- Kelly F. O'Donnell – Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Tax Law, Technology Law, Trusts and Estates
- Erick A. Russell – Banking and Finance Law, Municipal Law
- Kelly A. Scott – Family Law, Family Law: Arbitration and Mediation
- Zachary T. Zeid – Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law, Labor and Employment Law - Management
About Pullman & Comley
Pullman & Comley is one of Connecticut’s largest firms and, for more than 100 years, has provided a wide range of legal services to clients in the New England region, as well as throughout the United States and internationally. Pullman & Comley’s major practice areas include business organizations and finance; government finance; health care; labor, employment law and employee benefits; litigation; property tax and valuation; real estate, land use and environmental; and trusts and estates. The firm has offices in Bridgeport, Hartford, Stamford, Waterbury and Westport, Connecticut; White Plains, New York; and Springfield, Massachusetts. The firm is an active member of the Law Firm Alliance, an international affiliation of law firms. For more information, please visit www.pullcom.com.
About Best Lawyers
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. To learn more about the methodology used by Best Lawyers, please click here.
- Michael J. Andreana
- David P. Atkins
- Campbell D. Barrett
- Megan Youngling Carannante
- Geoffrey F. Fay
- Monte E. Frank
- Eliot B. Gersten
- Andrew C. Glassman
- Irve J. Goldman
- Nancy A. D. Hancock
- Joshua A. Hawks-Ladds
- Lee D. Hoffman
- Robert L. Holzberg
- Brion J. Kirsch
- Frederic Lee Klein
- Jon T. Kukucka
- Thomas S. Lambert
- Gary B. O'Connor
- Jonathan B. Orleans
- Alan S. Parker
- Michael E. Riley
- Richard C. Robinson
- Kelly A. Scott
- Stephen M. Sedor
- Gregory F. Servodidio, CRE
- James T. Shearin
- John F. Stafstrom Jr.
- James B. Stewart
- Marcy Tench Stovall
- Diane W. Whitney
- Zachary T. Zeid