- Event04.03.2023David Atkins and Dana Hrelic to Speak to Trust and Estate Practitioners on Minimizing Exposure to Discipline and/or Malpractice
- Presentation04.05.2023David Atkins and Dana Hrelic to Present on Risk Management for Lawyers at CBA Program
- Event04.18.2023Mike Kurs on "Access, Equity, and Innovation in Connecticut Healthcare" at CHC Event
- Webinar04.25.20232022 - 2023 Working Together Webinar Series - Part V: Trends and Recent Developments in Employee Benefits
- Conference04.28.2023Joshua Hawks-Ladds to Present on OSHA at CBIA’s Safety & Health Conference
- Webinar05.09.20232022 - 2023 Working Together Webinar Series - Part VI: Updates on Leave Policies: ADA, Workers Comp, Paid Leave and More
- Conference06.05.2023Connecticut Legal Conference Family Law Section Features Campbell Barrett as Speaker
- Seminar06.05.2023Russell Anderson to Participate in CT Bar Association Meeting on Connecticut Privacy Law
- Roundtable Discussion03.29.2023Hartford County Bar Association's "Best Practices Round Table" with Retired Pullman Judges
- Alert03.23.2023Professional Liability Attorneys David P. Atkins and Dana M. Hrelic to Lead CBA "Ethics for Workers' Compensation Practitioners" Seminar
- Webinar03.20.2023Kelly A. Scott Presents CBA Webinar on "Confronting Cases with Coercive Control"
- Webinar03.20.2023Kristin B. Mayhew to Present on Trial Practice in Bankruptcy Court in a Fairfield County Bar Association Webinar
- Event03.17.2023Melinda B. Kaufmann to Speak on Leave Policies at CASPA Membership Meeting
A Summary of Pullman & Comley Advisories on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Pullman & Comley attorneys have been closely monitoring the legal implications for businesses, municipalities, educational institutions and other organizations of the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, and have been responding to a broad range of client questions. For your reference, we have summarized recent publications and blog posts authored by our attorneys here: FOCUS: Responding to COVID-19.