Pullman & Comley attorneys are frequently recognized for achievements in the legal profession. Several of our practice areas were recently recognized for their achievements:
- Chambers USA 2023, the leading guide to the legal profession serving businesses, recognized 10 individual attorneys and the practice areas of Corporate/M&A, Environment, Health Care, Labor and Employment, General Commercial Litigation and Real Estate in Connecticut and the national category for Mediators. For more information, click here.
- U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers have included Pullman & Comley on the 2023 “Best Law Firms” list. U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers have included Pullman & Comley on the 2023 “Best Law Firms”® list. Twenty-two total Pullman & Comley practice areas received Tier 1 ranking in the Hartford and/or Stamford regions, up four from last year. The rankings are based on surveys of law firms as well as client and professional references detailing a high level of expertise, responsiveness, understanding of a business and its needs, cost-effectiveness, and more. Read the full press release here.
- The Best Lawyers in America 2023. Pullman & Comley LLC is pleased that 36 attorneys have been included in the 2022 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America©, constituting more than 40 percent of the firm’s members and nearly a third of its attorneys. In addition, six of the firm’s attorneys were recognized by Best Lawyers as the 2022 "Lawyer of the Year" in their practice area and location and six attorneys were recognized as "Ones to Watch." For more information, click here.
- Benchmark Litigation, Four attorneys from Pullman & Comley, LLC, earned a star honor in the 2023 edition of Benchmark Litigation rankings in Connecticut. Megan Y. Carannante, Monte E. Frank, Joshua A. Hawks-Ladds and James (Tim) Shearin were named in the guide, which provides law firm and lawyer rankings based on extensive interviews with litigators, dispute resolution specialists and their clients as well as important cases and firm developments. Read the press release here.
- Super Lawyers 2022. A total of 22 attorneys from Pullman & Comley, LLC, were honored by 2022 Super Lawyers, with 15 named to the Connecticut Super Lawyers list for 2022, one named to the Massachusetts list for 2022, and six recognized as 2022 Super Lawyers “Connecticut Rising Stars.” For more information, see our press release here.
Over the last ten years, national publication The Bond Buyer has consistently ranked Pullman & Comley within the top five bond counsel firms in the state of Connecticut. For the past three years, Pullman & Comley ranked first for Connecticut bond counsel in Bond Buyer’s Yearend Review, published in March, 2021; March, 2022; and in March, 2023.
- Pullman & Comley's Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) practice was recognized by the 2023 New England Legal Awards, presented by the Connecticut Law Tribune, as the recipient of the "Litigation Department of the Year - Specialty" award. This accolade was given to departments whose work has had a significant impact in the practice of mediation and arbitration in New England and who have earned the trust and respect of their clients and peers.
- Megan Y. Carannante, Monte E. Frank, Joshua A. Hawks-Ladds and James (Tim) Shearin earned a star honor in the 2022 edition of Benchmark Litigation rankings in Connecticut, a publication noted for identifying the attorneys shaping the dynamic practice of litigation. Megan Y. Carannante, Monte E. Frank, Joshua A. Hawks-Ladds and James (Tim) Shearin were named in the guide, which provides law firm and lawyer rankings based on extensive interviews with litigators, dispute resolution specialists and their clients as well as important cases and firm developments.