Pullman & Comley attorneys are frequently recognized for achievements in the legal profession. We applaud the following attorneys for their recent accomplishments:
- Erick A. Russell, an associate with the firm's Government Finance practice, was awarded the George W. Crawford Black Bar Association’s inaugural Rising Leader award at the organization's annual awards dinner on May 8, 2019.
- Judge Anne C. Dranginis (Ret.) was honored on May 6 at the Connecticut Bar Foundation's 2019 Reception and Annual Meeting of the James W. Cooper Fellows with the organization's Distinguished Service Award. Click here for additional information.
- Judge Anne C. Dranginis (Ret.), a member of Pullman & Comley’s Alternative Dispute Resolution practice, was the recipient of the Connecticut Bar Association’s John Eldred Shields Distinguished Professional Service Award at CBA’s “Celebrate with the Stars” dinner on April 11, 2019.
- Judge Lynda B. Munro (Ret.), a member of the firm's Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) and Family Law practices was the recipient of the 2019 Ladder Award Winner, presented by the Connecticut Bar Association Young Lawyer Women in the Law Committee. To read the full press release, click here.
- Family Law attorney Jill D. Bicks was recognized in April 2019 by The American Institute of Family Law Attorneys (AIFLA) as Connecticut's "10 Best Family Law Attorneys for Client Satisfaction" for five continuous years. To read more about the award, please see below for the press release issued by the AIFLA.
Several professional publications consistently rank our attorneys as leaders in their fields, including the following:
The Best Lawyers in America 2020. Pullman & Comley LLC is pleased that 33 attorneys have been included in the 2020 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America©, constituting more than 40 percent of the firm’s members and nearly a third of its attorneys. In addition, four of the firm’s attorneys were recognized by Best Lawyers as the 2020 "Lawyer of the Year" in their practice area and location. For more information, click here.
Chambers USA 2019, the leading guide to the legal profession serving businesses, recognized 15 individual attorneys and the practice areas of Corporate/M&A, Environment, Health Care, Labor and Employment, General Commercial Litigation and Real Estate. For more information, click here.