Pullman & Comley's Real Estate practice assists clients throughout Connecticut and nationally in a broad range of commercial real estate matters including developing, conveyancing, leasing and financing. Our clients include institutional, public and private lenders, residential and commercial developers, regulated utilities, health care institutions, real estate investors and corporate property owners.
Through our Real Estate Litigation practice, we handle disputes arising out of broken banking relationships, partnership conflicts, partition actions, zoning and environmental controversies, among other matters. Drawing upon the experience of attorneys in other practice areas around the firm, our Real Estate practice also handles environmental issues such as managing environmental risk and brownfield developments, green development, land use permits and approvals and tax matters related to real estate transactions.
News & Insights
- Connecticut Law Tribune, 07.01.2021
- Hartford Business Journal, 05.31.2021
- Hartford Business Journal, 05.31.2021
- Jonathan Orleans Addresses Employer Questions about the Covid-19 Vaccine in Fairfield County Business Journal InterviewFairfield County Business Journal, 01.11.2021
- WFSB Face the State, 12.13.2020
- Fairfield County Business Journal, 05.31.2020
- Megan Carannante Quoted in the Hartford Courant on Issues Facing Employees as They Return to the WorkplaceHartford Courant, 05.14.2020
- CNBC, 05.11.2020
- Talk of Connecticut Radio Show, 05.11.2020
- Connecticut Public Radio, 04.28.2020
- Connecticut Post, 04.24.2020
- Fairfield County Business Journal, 04.13.2020
- Joshua Hawks-Ladds Featured on CBIA Question of the Day on How Employers Can Verify Leave Requests Relating to COVID-19CBIA, 04.09.2020
- Connecticut Law Tribune, 04.07.2020
- Real Leaders, 04.01.2020
- Hartford Business Journal, 03.23.2020
- Westport News, 03.17.2020
- Patch, 11.18.2019
- Zoom Webinar, 06.15.2021
- Webinar, 06.15.2021
- Webinar, 12.17.2020
- Zoom Webinar, 12.02.2020
- Webinar, 10.07.2020
- Upcoming 2021 Municipal Revaluations in Connecticut & Other Important Property Tax Deadlines for Manufacturers09.24.2021
- New England Real Estate Journal, 05.28.2021
- Hartford Business Journal and New Haven BIZZ, 01.01.2021
- Connecticut CARES Small Business Grant Program Created to Help Small Businesses and Non-Profits Recover from Challenges of COVID-19 Pandemic10.29.2020
- The Connecticut General Assembly Puts the First Nail in the Transfer Act’s Coffin: Connecticut to Adopt New Release-Based Remediation Program, but There is Still Much Work to be Done10.04.2020
- Governor Lamont Declares Continuing State of Emergency, Extends Executive Emergency Powers Through February 9, 202109.04.2020
- Executions On Commercial Evictions and Limited Residential Evictions Can Proceed Starting September 2, 202009.01.2020
- New York Real Estate Journal, 07.07.2020
- Hartford Business Journal, 06.01.2020
- All in on Al Fresco? What Municipalities Need to Consider as Connecticut Moves to Expand Outside Dining Under COVID-19 Executive Order 7MM05.13.2020
- Federal Reserve Board Changes Some Loan Terms and Issues New Requirements for the Main Street Lending Program05.05.2020
- Governor Lamont’s Executive Order 7X dated 04-10-2020 Addresses Evictions and Real Estate Proceedings During COVID-19 Crisis04.10.2020
- New England Real Estate Journal, 04.03.2020
- CT Lawyer, March | April 2020
- CARES Act Expands Debt Limitations to Allow More Businesses to Qualify for Relief Under the Small Business Reorganization Act03.28.2020
- Cannabis: Can I Buy This? The Current Legal Landscape for Connecticut’s Marijuana Industry and Predictions for 202001.16.2020
Our Real Estate practice successfully represented a local savings bank in connection with a non-revolving multiple tranche line of credit to the owner of Goodwin Square, an historic office building in downtown Hartford.
Our Real Estate and Government Finance attorneys represented the University of Connecticut in connection with the relocation of its West Hartford University library facilities and operations to the main branch of the Hartford Library.
Attorneys from our Government Finance and Real Estate practice were instrumental in the transformation of a blighted industrial property in Bridgeport into multifamily housing and a new charter school.
Our Real Estate and Business Finance attorneys closed various loan financing facilities of more than $8.7 million for housing for educational professionals in downtown Hartford.