For more than 25 years, Pullman & Comley has been active in the health care industry and has helped a broad range of health care providers address their myriad business and regulatory challenges.
Our Health Care practice serves Hospitals and Health Care Institutions as well as Physicians and Other Health Care Practitioners. Members of our Health Care practice are supported by attorneys from our Real Estate, Labor and Employment, Employee Benefits, Public Finance and Internal Investigations groups to provide a full range of legal services.
We represent hospitals, community health centers, nursing homes, home health agencies, rehabilitation facilities, substance abuse facilities, physicians and group practices, and are well versed in the complex rules that govern every aspect of the health care system.
The attorneys of Pullman & Comley’s Health Care practice publish “Connecticut Health Law,” which provides alerts, commentary and insights on legal developments affecting hospitals, physician groups, pharmaceutical and medical device companies as well as other health care providers and suppliers.
News & Insights
- Feedspot, 08.27.2021
- Hartford Business Journal, 05.31.2021
- Hartford Business Journal, 05.31.2021
- Jonathan Orleans Addresses Employer Questions about the Covid-19 Vaccine in Fairfield County Business Journal InterviewFairfield County Business Journal, 01.11.2021
- Fairfield County Business Journal, 05.31.2020
- Megan Carannante Quoted in the Hartford Courant on Issues Facing Employees as They Return to the WorkplaceHartford Courant, 05.14.2020
- CNBC, 05.11.2020
- Talk of Connecticut Radio Show, 05.11.2020
- Connecticut Public Radio, 04.28.2020
- Connecticut Post, 04.24.2020
- Fairfield County Business Journal, 04.13.2020
- Joshua Hawks-Ladds Featured on CBIA Question of the Day on How Employers Can Verify Leave Requests Relating to COVID-19CBIA, 04.09.2020
- Connecticut Law Tribune, 04.07.2020
- Real Leaders, 04.01.2020
- Hartford Business Journal, 03.23.2020
- Westport News, 03.17.2020
- Online discussion, 06.22.2021
- Zachary Schurin to Present "Best HR Practices in Hiring, Disciplining and Firing Employees" for Middlesex ChamberZoom Webinar, 05.11.2021
- Information Blocking: What Physicians and Physician Groups Need to Do Now to Prepare for the April 5 Deadline03.02.2021
- Information Blocking FAQs – The April 5th Implementation Deadline Has Passed; What Providers Need to Know04.08.2021
- Connecticut CARES Small Business Grant Program Created to Help Small Businesses and Non-Profits Recover from Challenges of COVID-19 Pandemic10.29.2020
- Question to Ask for Next Coronavirus Surge: Are Your Triage Protocols in Compliance with OCR Guidance?09.08.2020
- Governor Lamont Declares Continuing State of Emergency, Extends Executive Emergency Powers Through February 9, 202109.04.2020
- Governor Lamont Orders Mandatory COVID-19 Testing of All Nursing Home and Assisted Living Agency Employees06.03.2020
- Hartford Business Journal, 06.01.2020
- Federal Reserve Board Changes Some Loan Terms and Issues New Requirements for the Main Street Lending Program05.05.2020
- Executive Order Limiting Liability for Connecticut Providers Responding to COVID-19 Grants Protections for Health Care Professionals and Hospitals Grappling With Pandemic04.05.2020
- CT Lawyer, March | April 2020
- CARES Act Expands Debt Limitations to Allow More Businesses to Qualify for Relief Under the Small Business Reorganization Act03.28.2020
- Connecticut Governor Issues Executive Orders to Establish Statewide Healthcare Cost Growth and Quality Benchmarks01.23.2020
- Cannabis: Can I Buy This? The Current Legal Landscape for Connecticut’s Marijuana Industry and Predictions for 202001.16.2020
Pullman & Comley represented the Ridgefield Visiting Nurse Association in a merger transaction with Bethel Visiting Nurse Association and New Milford Visiting Nurse and Hospice, resulting in RVNAhealth, a single not-for-profit organization that delivers the highest quality health care for their patients across 35 communities in Fairfield, Litchfield and New Haven counties.