Buying & Selling A Car Dealership
Pullman & Comley's Attorneys Andrew C. Glassman, chair of the Business and Finance Department and Lee D. Hoffman, chair of the Environmental, Energy and Telecommunications Department, presented at The Connecticut Automotive Retailers Association seminar, "Buying and Selling a Dealership."
The comprehensive workshop covered critical steps and the major issues involved in the purchase of an automotive dealership, from accounting and legal considerations, negotiating agreements, and issues that can arise post-closing.
Thursday, June 18, 2015
Time: 8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Hartford Marriott- Farmington
15 Farm Springs Road
Farmington, CT 06032
For more information please call the Connecticut Automotive Retailers Association at (860) 293-2500.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Alternative Energy
- Brownfield Redevelopment
- Business and Finance
- Commercial Finance
- Emerging Business and Venture Capital
- Energy Procurement and Use
- Environmental Law and Litigation
- Intellectual Property and Technology
- Labor and Employment Counseling and Training
- Labor, Employment Law & Employee Benefits
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Municipal Law
- Power Development
- Regulatory, Energy and Telecommunications
- Town Governments, Departments and Authorities