Pullman & Comley's Environmental Law and Litigation and Land Use practices have extensive experience in all aspects of environmental law, as well as with a full range of planning, zoning, inland wetlands, affordable housing and development matters.
Our Environmental Law and Litigation attorneys handle matters before federal and state courts and administrative agencies for situations involving all environmental media. We also help clients in the acquisition and disposal of real estate assets and businesses that may have environmental concerns. Our environmental attorneys are recognized for their deep understanding of the issues and ability to help clients stay current and respond to changing regulations.
Our Land Use attorneys represent national and state developers, municipalities, neighborhood groups, individuals and state agencies in land use matters, handling all phases of development projects from planning, preparation of applications, coordination of experts and presentations to land use and wetlands commissions, through related appeals and litigation.
In the area of Green Development, our attorneys serve clients in the growing and evolving areas of sustainability, green building, responsible property investing, green leasing and project finance.
- Brownfield Land Bank
- Moving Beyond Dispute Resolution
- University Purchases Former Corporate HQ
- Building Communities Through Brownfield Redevelopment
- Supporting Bridgeport’s BGreen 2020 Initiative
- The Changing Landscape of Health Care
- A Creative Brownfield Solution
- Reed Elementary School: A Catalyst for Revitalization
- PAL of Waterbury: Transforming Blight into Opportunities
- CVS Store Development Replaces Vacant Lot
- Making Energy from New Sources
- Assisting Cities with Brownfield Cleanup
- Turning Connecticut Airports into Vibrant Economic Catalysts
- Great Pond Village: A New Community Grows on Windsor Brownfield
- Jackson Labs: Scientific Innovation and New Jobs for Connecticut
- Harbor Point