The Town Governments, Departments and Authorities practice group at Pullman & Comley offers a wide range of legal services to assist municipalities with their unique responsibilities and challenges.
Pullman & Comley’s attorneys have been involved as volunteers and elected officials at the municipal, state and federal levels, giving us a practical perspective in representing our clients.
Members of the firm’s Town Governments, Departments and Authorities practice currently serve as town counsel and special counsel to several municipalities providing representation on issues ranging from interpretation and revision of charters and ordinances to labor and employment matters, zoning and land use planning and compliance with state and federal regulatory requirements.
News & Insights
- Hartford Courant, 03.08.2020
- demio Webinar, 04.20.2020
- Revised Connecticut Department of Emergency Services and Public Protection Standards Require Municipal Police Departments to Immediately Amend Their Use of Force Policies06.19.2020
- All in on Al Fresco? What Municipalities Need to Consider as Connecticut Moves to Expand Outside Dining Under COVID-19 Executive Order 7MM05.13.2020
- Governor Lamont’s Executive Order 7JJ Permits Certain Municipal Non-Budgetary Actions Without In-Person Voting if the Actions are Deemed Essential05.08.2020
- Executive Order 7W Extends Tax Relief Programs to Quasi-Municipal Corporations and Revises Tax Relief Time Periods04.14.2020
- Governor Lamont’s Executive Order No. 7I Offers Local Budget and Deadline Clarification Amidst COVID-1903.23.2020