Nothing is more precious than your children. Our Family Law attorneys know how important your children are to you, and are among the most experienced in Connecticut on custody, parenting and relocation issues.
We represent clients in custody matters in all courts, including the Regional Family Trial Docket. When it comes to hiring an attorney to represent you in a dispute over your children, you can be reassured by the depth of our experience, combined with a thoughtful and sensitive approach. Where possible we find solutions that avoid litigation; where necessary, we present your case in the courtroom, bringing to bear all of our skill, knowledge and experience.
News & Insights
- WTF Divorce Podcast, 06.16.2022
- The Divorce Resouce Guy Podcast, 05.25.2022
- Authority Magazine, 04.28.2022
- Litchfield Magazine, 12.21.2021
- Campbell Barrett appears on WNPR Connecticut Public Radio Discussing Challenges of Co-Parenting During the Pandemic09.15.2021
- Campbell Barrett Appears on WTNH and Discusses How Divorced Parents Should Handle Disagreements on COVID-related Matters09.07.2021
- Omni Parker House (Beacon Hill) 60 School Street, Boston, MA, 04.29.2023
- 100 Columbus Blvd, Hartford, Connecticut, 06.13.2022
- Connecticut Bar Journal , Fall 2022, Volume 94 Nos. 1 & 2
- Family Law Quarterly, Volume 54, No. 3, 2020, 07.01.2021
- Family Advocate, Spring 2021
Pullman’s Family Law team was recognized at the 2022 Connecticut Legal Awards celebration with the “Specialty Litigation Department of the Year” award.