When your marriage is broken, and you and your spouse cannot agree on finances, the seasoned litigators at Pullman & Comley advocate for the best result for you.
Financial issues, including property, alimony and child support claims, require the top litigators and experience available. Our family law attorneys offer depth and acumen, and are backed by a deep bench of our tax, ERISA, commercial and trust and estates attorneys to assist as necessary.
With more than 100 years of combined matrimonial litigation experience, our family law attorneys, including two retired Appellate and Superior Court judges, bring experience, discretion, knowledge, and a multitude of perspectives that add ease and effectiveness to the litigation process in even the most complex and contentious disputes.
Working together as a team, we focus on each client’s desired outcome and employ a results-oriented approach. Pullman & Comley’s wealth of experience in high net worth cases is invaluable and unique to our firm.
News & Insights
- The Divorce Resouce Guy Podcast, 05.25.2022
- Authority Magazine, 04.28.2022
- Litchfield Magazine, 12.21.2021
- Campbell Barrett appears on WNPR Connecticut Public Radio Discussing Challenges of Co-Parenting During the Pandemic09.15.2021
- Campbell Barrett Appears on WTNH and Discusses How Divorced Parents Should Handle Disagreements on COVID-related Matters09.07.2021
- Retired Judge Anne Dranginis Discusses Her Distinguished Legal Career with the Connecticut Law TribuneThe Connecticut Law Tribune, 05.09.2021
- Family Law Attorney Campbell D. Barrett to Present at Hartford County Bar Association Annual MeetingThe Pond House, West Hartford, Connecticut, 02.28.2023
- Zoom, 05.17.2022
- The Pond House, 1555 Asylum Ave, West Hartford, CT 06117, 04.12.2022
- Connecticut Bar Journal , Fall 2022, Volume 94 Nos. 1 & 2
Pullman’s Family Law team was recognized at the 2022 Connecticut Legal Awards celebration with the “Specialty Litigation Department of the Year” award.