Legal Issues in the Valuation of Green Properties
Pullman & Comley's Property Tax and Valuation Department Co-Chairman Attorney Elliott B. Pollack and Regulatory, Energy and Telecommunications Attorney Brad N. Mondschein presented the Appraisal Institute Connecticut Chapter seminar titled, "Legal Issues in the Valuation of Green Properties." Elliott and Brad discussed what makes a building green, LEED certification and the appraisal and legal issues pertaining to the valuation of environmentally contaminated properties.
Thursday, May 14, 2015
Time: 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
1636 Meriden-Waterbury Turnpike
Milldale, CT 06489
For more information or to register please click here.
- Alternative Energy
- Business and Finance
- Colleges, Universities and Independent Schools
- Energy Procurement and Use
- Health Care
- Hospitals and Health Care Institutions
- Intellectual Property and Technology
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Physicians and Other Health Care Practitioners
- Power Development
- Professional Liability
- Property Tax and Valuation
- Real Estate
- Regulatory, Energy and Telecommunications