Elliott B. Pollack represents health care providers and commercial property valuation clients. He is a member of Pullman & Comley’s Health Care Department and chair of its Property Valuation Department.
Elliott has litigated or settled ad valorem and eminent domain cases comprising more than two billion dollars since 1972. He provides a broad range of legal services to the entire spectrum of health care providers, both proprietary and not-for-profit. He has extensive experience in corporate reorganizations and joint ventures for health care organizations.
He frequently represents physicians in their regulatory, transactional, reimbursement, managed care and medical/legal affairs. Elliott litigates in the Connecticut courts, including the Connecticut Supreme Court. He appears regularly before state boards and commissions.
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Hartford County Bar Association
- Connecticut Association of Assessing Officers
- International Property Tax Institute
- Legal Committee of American Property Tax Counsel
- Legal Committee of the International Association of Assessing Officers
- Building Owners and Managers Association
- Council on Law in Higher Education
- The Hartford Dispensary - vice president, board of directors and former president
- Greater Hartford Legal Aid Foundation - past president
- ABA Preview - Health Law editor
- University of Connecticut School of Law - adjunct faculty member
Honors & Awards
- Listed in Chambers USA, America's Leading Lawyers to Businesses in the area of health care
- Selected to the Connecticut Super Lawyers list in the area of health care
- Received the highest peer review rating by Martindale-Hubbell (AV)