Elliott B. Pollack represents health care providers and commercial property valuation clients. He is a member of Pullman & Comley’s Health Care Department and Property Tax and Valuation Department.
Elliott has litigated or settled ad valorem and eminent domain cases comprising more than two billion dollars since 1972. He provides a broad range of legal services to the entire spectrum of health care providers, both proprietary and not-for-profit. He has extensive experience in corporate reorganizations and joint ventures for health care organizations.
He frequently represents physicians in their regulatory, transactional, reimbursement, managed care and medical/legal affairs. Elliott litigates in the Connecticut courts, including the Connecticut Supreme Court. He appears regularly before state boards and commissions.
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Hartford County Bar Association
- Connecticut Association of Assessing Officers
- International Property Tax Institute
- Legal Committee of the International Association of Assessing Officers
- Building Owners and Managers Association
- Council on Law in Higher Education
- The Hartford Dispensary - former vice president, board of directors and former president
- Bushnell Park Foundation - board member
- Greater Hartford Legal Aid Foundation - past president
- ABA Preview - Health Law editor
- University of Connecticut School of Law - adjunct faculty member
Honors & Awards
- Listed in Chambers USA, America's Leading Lawyers to Businesses in the area of health care
- Selected to the Connecticut Super Lawyers list in the area of health care
- Received the highest peer review rating by Martindale-Hubbell (AV)
Named 2017 "Member of the Year" by Building Owners and Managers Association/Greater Hartford Chapter