Pullman & Comley assists a broad base of buyers, sellers, developers, investors and marketers within the energy sector, including natural gas marketers and developers of power plants, distributed generation and emerging alternative energy and biofuels facilities. Our attorneys deal with every aspect of energy, including project development, transactional requirements and contracting, as well as power purchase agreements and renewable energy credits; regulatory proceedings; rate setting; siting and land use; interconnection; environmental law; real estate; taxation; and business, project and operational finance and litigation.
We have extensive experience before the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, the Connecticut Department of Public Utility Control, the Department of Environmental Protection, Connecticut Siting Council, the Connecticut Energy Advisory Board, the Massachusetts Department of Public Utilities and local land use and zoning agencies, as well as similar agencies around the country. We also have experience in the emerging issues of competitive energy pricing and procurement, licensing of competitive suppliers, renewable energy, distributed generation, conservation and load management, metering and transmission enhancements and biofuels.
News & Insights
- Connecticut Public Radio, 12.12.2019
- Lee D. Hoffman Profiled as One of The George Washington University Law School's Outstanding Alumni of the Past 50 YearsThe George Washington University Law School Environmental and Energy Law Perspectives, 12.01.2019
- CT DEEP Provides Additional Guidance on Stormwater Requirements for the Construction of Solar Projects08.01.2019
- “20 By '20”: Commissioner Dykes Announces DEEP’s New “20 By '20” Initiative at the 2019 CBIA Energy and Environment Conference… And Solicits the Public’s Input06.17.2019
- Connecticut’s DEEP Issues Draft Program Rules for New Statewide Shared Clean Energy Facility Program05.13.2019
- Connecticut Public Utility Authority Approves Grandfathering of Net Metering After Feed-In Tariff Approval and Encourages Year 8 LREC/ZREC09.21.2018