PRESS RELEASE: 27 Pullman & Comley Attorneys Named to 2021 Super Lawyers Lists
BRIDGEPORT, CT October 12, 2021 -- A total of 27 attorneys from Pullman & Comley, LLC, were honored by 2021 Super Lawyers with 19 named to the Connecticut Super Lawyers list for 2021 and eight recognized as 2021 Super Lawyers “Connecticut Rising Stars.”
In addition to being named as Super Lawyers, Pullman & Comley Chairman James (Tim) Shearin was included on the “Top 10: 2021 Connecticut Super Lawyers” list and Pullman & Comley attorneys David P. Atkins, Campbell D. Barrett, and Jonathan B. Orleans were each named on the “Top 50: 2021 Connecticut Super Lawyers” list.
The Pullman & Comley attorneys on the 2021 Connecticut Super Lawyers list include the following, listed below with their cited practice areas. The names of the attorneys selected to Connecticut Super Lawyers appear in the November 2021 issue of New England Super Lawyers, and in a special section appearing in the February 2022 issue of Connecticut magazine.
- David P. Atkins, Professional Liability: Defense
- Campbell D. Barrett, Family Law
- Megan Carannante, Business Litigation
- Anne C. Dranginis, Family Law
- Monte E. Frank, Business Litigation
- Irve J. Goldman, Bankruptcy: Business
- Nancy A. D. Hancock, Securities & Corporate Finance
- Joshua A. Hawks-Ladds, Employment & Labor Law
- Lee D. Hoffman, Energy & Resources
- Robert L. Holzberg, ADR
- Jonathan A. Kaplan, Business Litigation
- Thomas F. Maxwell, Jr., Civil Litigation: Defense
- Michael P. McKeon, Schools & Education
- Adam S. Mocciolo, Business Litigation
- Gary B. O'Connor, Real Estate
- Jonathan B. Orleans, Employment & Labor Law
- Michael G. Proctor, Real Estate
- James (Tim) Shearin, Business Litigation
- Diane W. Whitney, Environmental
The following attorneys were also named to the 2021 Connecticut Rising Stars list:
- Johanna S. Katz, Family Law
- Jon T. Kukucka, Family Law
- Thomas S. Lambert, General Litigation
- Michael Marafito, Family Law
- Kelly F. O'Donnell, Business/Corporate
- Erick A. Russell, Government Finance
- Kelly A. Scott, Family Law
- Steven J. Stafstrom Jr., Business Litigation
In total, the attorneys recognized represent 15 of the firm’s practice areas.
About Pullman & Comley
Pullman & Comley is one of Connecticut’s largest firms and, for more than 100 years, has provided a wide range of legal services to clients in the New England region, as well as throughout the United States and internationally. Pullman & Comley’s major practice areas include business organizations and finance; government finance; health care; labor, employment law and employee benefits; litigation; property tax and valuation; real estate, land use and environmental; and trusts and estates. The firm has offices in Bridgeport, Hartford, Stamford, Waterbury and Westport, Connecticut; White Plains, New York; and Springfield, Massachusetts. The firm is an active member of the Law Firm Alliance, an international affiliation of law firms. For more information, please visit www.pullcom.com.
About Super Lawyers
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Super Lawyers selects attorneys using a rigorous, multiphase rating process. Peer nominations and evaluations are combined with third party research. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. Selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis. The Rising Stars selection process is the Super Lawyers selection process except that candidates must be either 40 years old or younger or in practice for ten years or less, and the selection process does not include peer evaluation by practice area. Super Lawyers is published in 50 states and the District of Columbia by Thomson Reuters. For more about the standards for inclusion in Super Lawyers, please visit their website.
- David P. Atkins
- Campbell D. Barrett
- Megan Youngling Carannante
- Anne C. Dranginis
- Monte E. Frank
- Irve J. Goldman
- Nancy A. D. Hancock
- Joshua A. Hawks-Ladds
- Lee D. Hoffman
- Robert L. Holzberg
- Jonathan A. Kaplan
- Jon T. Kukucka
- Thomas S. Lambert
- Michael J. Marafito
- Thomas F. Maxwell Jr.
- Gary B. O'Connor
- Jonathan B. Orleans
- Kelly A. Scott
- James T. Shearin
- Steven J. Stafstrom Jr.
- Diane W. Whitney