SEMINAR: New Developments in Labor & Employment Law - Norwalk
Pullman & Comley was pleased to continue its series on labor and employment law with a program that offers Connecticut businesses practical, real world tactics to address the many labor and employment and employee benefits issues they face today.
Topics covered included:
- The Affordable Care Act: What Employers Need to Know Now
- The DOL's "Misclassification Initiative" - Its Effect on Connecticut Businesses
- The Impact of Legalized Medical Marijuana on Employers
- Addressing Bullying in the Workplace
- Accommodating Transgender and Transsexual Employees
To view the full agenda, please click here.
Friday, March 14, 2014
Time: 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
The Norwalk Inn
99 East Avenue
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org