FOCUS: Responding to COVID-19 Webinar Series - Part II
As Connecticut responds to the COVID-19 pandemic, businesses and individuals are faced with a myriad of questions. The attorneys at Pullman & Comley, LLC have been actively monitoring the pronouncements by state and federal officials and assessing the legal implications for you and your business. Over the coming weeks, we will be providing information that can help our clients develop more-informed responses to the COVID-19 pandemic. Given the speed with which pronouncements are coming, our team is providing a series of webinars to review key updates and answer questions.
Friday, March 27, 2020
10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. EDT
Topics to covered included:
- Issues for health care workers and those who must self-isolate as a result of COVID-19 exposure;
- Planning for what comes next – the use of force majeure clauses and the doctrines of commercial impracticability or frustration of purpose as a way to excuse contract performance;
- Overview of DECD’s CT Recovery Bridge Loan program and other relief available to small businesses in response to COVID-19;
- Healthcare focus: telehealth expansion; government assistance to providers; and unique COVID-19 issues; and
- Governmental services and policies that are in place to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Please click here to access a recording of this webinar.