Our Real Estate attorneys are experienced in all aspects of retail, industrial and commercial leasing for both landlords and tenants. We handle leasing matters throughout Connecticut and nationally. Our clients include national retailers, Fortune 500 office tenants, hospitals and other health care providers, and corporate property owners and investors.
- Represented the owner in restructuring a 660,000 square foot lease to a Norwalk based company, which also included drafting a complex set of easements and restrictive covenants to govern the future lot owner's rights and obligations with respect to roadways, parking, utilities, and other facilities
- Representation of large commercial bank in large scale expansion of retail branch network within Connecticut
- Representation of national retailer in retail leasing throughout the United States
- Representation of large pharmaceutical company in the negotiation and drafting of a new office lease in the amount of 135,000 square feet for a new headquarters
- Regular representation of independent gasoline distributor in leased locations throughout the state of Connecticut
- Representation of tenant in negotiation of a 100,000 square foot lease for "build to suit" warehouse and showroom in Bridgeport
- Representation of tenant in negotiation of long term ground lease for a new main terminal building at a local airport
- Regular representation of landlord in its leases of a portfolio of medical office building in lower Hudson County, New York
News & Insights
- Connecticut Post, 01.16.2022
- Hartford Business Journal, 11.01.2021
- New England Real Estate Journal, 05.28.2021
- Hartford Business Journal and New Haven BIZZ, 01.01.2021
- Connecticut CARES Small Business Grant Program Created to Help Small Businesses and Non-Profits Recover from Challenges of COVID-19 Pandemic10.29.2020
- New York Real Estate Journal, 07.07.2020
- Hartford Business Journal, 06.01.2020
Our Real Estate attorneys represented the landlord in connection with the preparation and negotiation of a ground lease with Vineyard Wind LLC to allow it to develop its hub to support the construction of its Park City Wind farm. This project will develop up to 1,200 MW of offshore wind energy and crate as many as 12,000 direct, indirect, and induced full-time equivalent (FTE) job years across Connecticut.
Our Real Estate and Business Finance attorneys closed various loan financing facilities of more than $8.7 million for housing for educational professionals in downtown Hartford.
Members of Pullman & Comley's Real Estate practice assisted the Connecticut Children's Medical Center (CCMC) in leasing more than 110,000 square feet in Hartford Square North, located at 10 Columbus Boulevard in downtown Hartford.