With dozens of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and life science companies calling Connecticut home, Connecticut is a hub for these industries. By bringing a multidisciplinary approach to our representation of clients in these fields, Pullman & Comley is able to provide integrated and practical counsel to help our clients successfully develop and commercialize their products.
Our attorneys have assisted biotechnology and pharmaceutical clients comply with FDA regulations and negotiate numerous agreements common in the industry, such as joint venture, licensing, development and supply agreements. Our multidisciplinary team also leverages our broad-based experience to provide effective representation to our clients, including assistance with respect to:
- Financing and M&A transactions
- Healthcare law compliance – coverage, reimbursement, pricing and fraud and abuse prevention
- Intellectual property protection and licensing
- Corporate and securities law
- Employment law
- Commercial real estate and leasing