FOCUS: Responding to COVID-19 Webinar Series - Part IV
As Connecticut responds to the COVID-19 pandemic, businesses and individuals are faced with a myriad of questions. The attorneys at Pullman & Comley, LLC have been actively monitoring the pronouncements by state and federal officials and assessing the legal implications for you and your business. Given the speed of related developments, our team is providing a series of webinars to review key updates and answer questions, providing information that can help our clients develop more-informed responses to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Monday, April 13, 2020
10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. EDT
Seemingly overnight, the coronavirus pandemic has changed our lives, not just in the short term, with our daily routines, jobs and lifestyle, but in the longer term, as we face the fallout of a financial crisis. Part IV in our webinar series looks at some of the challenges and opportunities facing individuals in this new reality – from new ways of co-parenting and navigating changes in the court system, to planning strategies that will have long-term benefits. Attorneys from our Tax, Trusts & Estates and Family Law practices will cover:
- Beneficial income tax changes for individuals in the CARES Act
- Why this is a good time to work on your estate plan
- Valuable estate planning opportunities in the current financial downturn
- The impact of COVID-19 on the state court system
- How the economic impact of the pandemic may impact support orders and business valuations; and
- Best practices for parents navigating access schedules during these unprecedented times
To access a recording of the webinar, please click here.
We invite you to visit Pullman & Comley’s FOCUS: Responding to COVID-19 for a continuously updated resource of Pullman & Comley advisories on responding to the COVID-19 pandemic, including recordings of prior webinars in this series.