Safe Harbors and Calm Seas
Presented by some of Connecticut’s leading defense counsel lawyers, this program will focus on providing valuable instruction, risk control, and recommendations to help lawyers safely navigate today’s complex legal environment and assist them in minimizing professional liability risk.
- the ethics of errors, exploring some nontraditional legal malpractice exposures
- conflicts of interest and the rules that govern them
- exploring cautionary case law
You will learn:
- Your duties related to error disclosure
- About nontraditional legal malpractice exposures
- How to identify and manage conflict of interest issues
To learn more, please click here.