SEMINAR: Best Practices in Cybersecurity
Pullman & Comley hosted the second seminar of our Business Owner's Guide to Survival, Growth and Wealth roundtable series co-sponsored by Touchstone Advisors and Bradley, Foster & Sargent, Inc. on October 14.
"Best Practices in Cybersecurity" featured an interactive discussion designed to answer questions regarding cybersecurity protocols and threats, such as:
- Identifying the biggest cybersecurity and data privacy threats today, and what you can do to mitigate your risk
- Obtaining insights into the top ten items to keep in mind regarding your information technology protocols
- Determining what your legal obligations are in the event of a security breach
- Identifying the types of risks that can be mitigated or transferred
- Considering the role of insurance coverage in loss mitigation
- Determining what you should do to be prepared for future cybersecurity breaches
The discussion was led by Timothy G. Ronan, Chair, Cybersecurity and Privacy Practice,
Pullman & Comley, LLC, and Jeffrey I. Ziplow, Business and Technology Consulting Partner, Blum Shapiro Consulting.
The complete list of dates and topics for the Business Owner's Guide to Survival, Growth and Wealth roundtable series can be found here.