Pullman & Comley's "A Tale of Two States: Recent Property Tax Decisions in Connecticut and Massachusetts" Webinar
The Property Tax and Valuation Practice of Pullman & Comley, LLC presented an informative, one hour webinar entitled “A Tale of Two States: Recent Property Tax Decisions in Connecticut and Massachusetts” that will help you understand recent court decisions and other developments that could have an impact on your business.
As Pullman & Comley celebrates its 100th anniversary this year, the property tax practice marks 25 years serving clients throughout Connecticut. Earlier this year, the firm also opened a Springfield, Massachusetts office to better service our clients across the Northeast. In recognition of these milestones, we invite you to listen to attorneys Laura Cardillo, Michael Marafito, Elliott Pollack and Greg Servodidio who covered the following topics and decisions:
- Recent changes at the Connecticut Tax Court
- Wilton Campus 1691, LLC v. Town of Wilton
- Tuohy v. Town of Groton
- FirstLight Hydro Generating Company v. Boards of Assessors of Montague & Gill
- Veolia Energy Boston, Inc. v. Board of Assessors of Boston
- Gacicia v. Board of Assessors of the City of Boston
You can listen to the webinar by clicking on the link below.