Working Together Webinar Series - Part V: Protecting Your Company with Nondisclosure, Nonsolicitation and Noncompete Covenants and Employee Handbooks and Policies
The Pullman & Comley Labor & Employment Working Together Webinar Series is a six part program covering a variety of topics relating to labor and employment in the current climate.
In the fifth webinar of the series, Adam S. Mocciolo and Karen P. Wackerman covered details on how to use non-disclosure, non-solicitation and noncompete covenants to protect your company assets including:
- Latest developments in Connecticut and other states on enforceability of non-competition agreements
- Current status of federal and state protections of trade secrets
- Strategies to discourage solicitation of customers and employees
- Best practices for drafting handbooks to avoid unintended legal liability
- Suggested updates to keep your handbook compliant with new statutory requirements
- NLRB considerations
- Addressing social media issues through handbook language
Watch the full recording of the webinar on our Zoom page.
Please also take note of the details below for the next webinar in this series which will be on April 21, 2021 from 12:00 noon until 2:00 p.m. Additional information will soon follow.
- Wage and Hour Update including a Discussion of Misclassification and Independent Contractor Issues
- Management Tool Kit: How to Discipline and Coach Employees Effectively to Improve Productivity and Avoid Legal Exposure
- To register for this webinar, please visit our Zoom page.