Jonathan A. Kaplan Presents Webinar on Tenant Bankruptcy Law
8:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
Event Sponsor: Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) Greater Hartford
Jonathan Kaplan, an attorney in Pullman & Comley's Real Estate Litigation practice, will be leading a webinar sponsored by BOMA Greater Hartford on tenant bankruptcy law. Topics to be covered include:
- Rights and obligations of a tenant in bankruptcy
- Relief available to a landlord for a non-compliant tenant
- What rent or other relief is available to a tenant in bankruptcy
- How a terminated lease is dealt with in a tenant in bankruptcy
- How to calculate landlord damage claims in a tenant bankruptcy
For additional information, please visit BOMA Greater Hartford online.