Reopening CT and Bringing Employees Back to the Workplace: Maintaining a Safe and Effective Work Environment
9:30 a.m.- 10:30 a.m.
GoTo Meeting Webinar
Event Sponsor: Waterbury Regional Chamber of Commerce
In this webinar hosted by the Waterbury Regional Chamber of Commerce, Pullman & Comley Attorney Gary B. O’Connor, chair of the firm’s Real Estate practice and member of the Chamber's Board of Directors, moderated a discussion with Labor and Employment attorneys Robert C. Hinton and Mark J. Sommaruga.
Topics covered included:
- Return-to-work policies and procedures and resuming safe workplace operations
- Governor Lamont’s Sector Rules for May 20 reopen
- Safety measures, including face coverings and social distancing
- Guidelines for employees who have been exposed to/diagnosed with/have had close contact with someone with COVID-19
- Inquiries for medical information and/or documentation
- Guidelines for employees refusing to return to work
- Best practices for avoiding legal exposure
Watch a recording of the webinar here.