Melinda Kaufmann and Zachary Schurin to Present Webinar for Employers "Mandating the Vaccine or Not"
Pullman & Comley Labor, Employment Law & Employee Benefits attorneys Melinda B. Kaufmann and Zachary D. Schurin will be presenting a webinar on what businesses should consider when making COVID-19 vaccinations mandatory in the workplace. In this webinar, part of the Middlesex Chamber of Commerce/KeyBank Workshop Series, Melinda and Zach will discuss the myriad of issues surrounding mandatory testing and vaccinations in the workplace, and will explore the underlying legal obligations with respect to religion and disability exemptions for employees.
Topics to be covered include:
- State and federal executive orders mandating vaccinations or weekly testing for certain industries;
- Statutory requirements for mandatory vaccination policies;
- Privacy issues and medical information security concerns;
- Updates on current litigation;
- How to evaluate and respond to requests for accommodation.
For additional information and to register, please visit Middlesex Chamber of Commerce's website.