Working Together Webinar Series Part I: Hot Topics in Labor & Employment Law: Updates on COVID-19 and Paid FMLA
We are pleased to announce the return of Pullman & Comley's Labor & Employment law practice's annual Working Together Webinar Series, covering a variety of topics relating to human resources, labor and employment issues. The series will kick off on Wednesday, December 8, 2021. You will hear from attorneys Megan Y. Carannante, Joshua A. Hawks-Ladds, Melinda B. Kaufmann, Jonathan B. Orleans and Zachary T. Zeid, who will provide in-depth information on:
- COVID-19 Updates, Policies and Impacts to the Workplace
- Connecticut Paid Family Medical Leave Act
Dates and topics of additional webinars in this series are listed below. Each will run from 12:00 noon until 2:00 p.m. You may register for any webinar at this time; additional details for forthcoming webinars to follow.
Wednesday, January 12, 2022
- New Year's Resolution: New Laws and Issues Clients are Facing in the New Year
- Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace
To register for the January 12 webinar, please click here.
Wednesday, February 9, 2022
- Mental Health Disability Claims and Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Trends and Recent Developments in Wage and Hour Updates
To register for the February 9 webinar, please click here.
Wednesday, March 9, 2022
- Public Sector Negotiations and Handling Grievances
- Trends and Recent Developments in the Area of Employee Benefits
To register for the March 9 webinar, please click here.
Wednesday, April 6, 2022
- Updates on Recreational Cannabis Laws
- Non-solicitation, Noncompete and Confidentiality Covenants
To register for the April 6 webinar, please click here.