Getting CT Back to Work: What Will it Take?
As businesses begin to reopen after the COVID-19 pandemic, there are urgent questions on the minds of employers. Megan Youngling Carannante, co-chair of the firm’s Labor, Employment Law and Employee Benefits Department, will be providing insight into how business owners can safely and confidently return their employees to work.
This webinar, hosted by the Hartford Business Journal, will cover the following topics:
- What is the timeline for opening businesses in Connecticut?
- What measures must be in place to ensure safety?
- How should employers support their employees as we re-engage?
- The role of testing and contact tracing, and the process.
- What do our experts see as likely scenarios into the summer and fall?
Megan will be joined by fellow panelists Joe Brennan of the Connecticut Business & Industry Association, Eric Galvin of ConnectiCare, and Brian Montanari of HABCO. Please register here.