Back to the Future: Education in the Post-Pandemic World - Part II
Get answers to some of your most pressing questions related to education as we prepare to slowly transition to a post-pandemic reality. Will education be the same as it was prior to the COVID-19 virus, or have the past fourteen months forever changed the education-law landscape? Pullman & Comley's School Law Practice welcomes you to attend two separate webinars focusing on legal matters affecting Connecticut public schools and special education programs.
We encourage Superintendents, Special Education Directors, Human Resource Directors, Central Office Administrators and Board Members to attend.
The second webinar, covered topics related to special education, was held on Friday, May 14, 2021 from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Topics of discussion in this webinar included:
- Scope of Age-22 Obligation – Aging Out v. Transition Programming
- FAPE & COVID – IEP Implementation in a Pandemic
- Board of Education v. C.S. – Minor Errors = Major Costs
- Navigating the Shoals of State Placements and Nexus Determinations
- Excess-Cost Reimbursements for Out-of-State, Non-Approved Schools
Watch the full recording of the webinar here.