Pullman’s Annual Energy and Environmental Legislative Breakfast with DEEP Commissioner Katie Dykes
We are looking forward to welcoming back the Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection (DEEP) Commissioner Katie Dykes for our 11th Annual Energy and Environmental Legislative Breakfast, in person at The Hartford Club.
Commissioner Dykes will offer her perspective on the recently completed legislative session, what the future holds for Connecticut’s energy and environmental efforts as well as how these issues may impact the State’s economic future.
Following Commissioner Dykes' comments, a panel of Pullman & Comley attorneys, moderated by attorney Jean Perry Phillips, will provide highlights of the 2023 legislative session and the outlook for the local and regional regulatory landscape. Topics to be discussed include:
- Senate Bill 7, intended to give the Public Utilities Regulatory Authority more discretion over rate setting, presented by attorney Frederic L. Klein
- Release-based remediation and recent developments in brownfield redevelopment, presented by attorney Gary B. O'Connor
- Changes to how the Connecticut Siting Council operates, presented by attorney Liana Feinn
- Federal and state updates relating to per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS), presented by attorney Lee D. Hoffman
- Legislative update, presented by attorney Steven J. Stafstrom
There will be ample time for Q&A and discussion with Commissioner Dykes and Pullman & Comley attorneys.
To register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.