2022 Women's Wealth & Financial Health Seminar
Work and family demands, the ongoing challenges of navigating the pandemic, inflation – we all have enough stress in our lives, don’t let your finances add to it! Join Pullman & Comley and Morgan Stanley for a seminar designed specifically for women who want to take control of their finances and learn more about how to achieve financial success.
Pullman & Comley Family Law attorney Livia DeFilippis Barndollar will moderate an informative panel discussion, followed by cocktails and networking. The panel will include Pullman & Comley Trust & Estates attorney Lauren Davies and Morgan Stanley Wealth Management financial advisors Stephanie M. Franchini and Joyce Goldfarb. They will cover the steps you can take to manage your personal financial health. Topics our speakers will cover include:
- How to start (or reboot) your financial planning journey
- Important questions to ask your financial advisor
- Understanding the role of estate planning in your financial health
- Steps to take after life events, such as marriage or divorce
- Estate planning considerations for families with children
For additional information, please email Kaila Cavanagh at firstname.lastname@example.org.