Women's Wealth and Financial Health Seminar
Pullman & Comley and Fiducient Advisors will co-host a Women's Wealth & Financial Health Seminar at The Pond House in West Hartford. The evening will include an informative panel discussion from Trusts & Estates attorney Lauren C. Davies and Financial Advisor Eileen Allgrove, moderated by Family Law attorney Kelly A. Scott. The panel will be followed by cocktails and networking.
Our speakers will cover the steps you can take to manage your personal financial health, including:
- Evaluating your approach in changing markets
- Developing a plan to gain better insight to your finances
- Understanding the role of estate planning in your overall financial health
- Important steps to take after life transitions, such as marriage, divorce, birth of a child or death of a loved one
- New legislation impacting estate planning considerations for families with children
- Effect of the upcoming sunset of the current estate tax exemptions
For additional information, please contact Kaila Cavanagh at firstname.lastname@example.org.