Learning Together 2020: Recent Legal Developments and Practical Solutions for School Districts
Although our 2020 seminar is different than in years past, the need for accurate information has never been greater. This informative webinar, presented by members of Pullman & Comley's School Law practice, will cover breaking developments affecting your school district and its students and is targeted to superintendents, special education directors, central office administrators and board members.
This half day program will cover the following topics:
- Adapting to the new Title IX Regulations; How is your district doing?
- FOIC issues in a COVID world and the latest guidance impacting district's obligations during the pandemic
- Meeting your special education obligations in a COVID world
- Employee and student free speech in today's world
- School mascots and civil rights concerns: Understanding the legal landscape
- Collective bargaining in 2020: Negotiations, demands for mid-term bargaining, and more
There is no fee to attend, but registration is required. Please click here to register.