Please Join Us for Our Fifth Annual School Law Statewide Seminar
Be prepared for 2019. Pullman & Comley's School Law Practice is pleased to invite you to our fifth annual statewide seminar, "Learning Together: Recent Developments in the Law and Practical Solutions for School Districts." This half-day program featured the topics below and other hot topics facing Connecticut school districts in 2019.
Friday, March 29, 2019
7:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Sheraton Hartford South
100 Capital Blvd.
Rocky Hill, CT
This half day program covered the following topics:
- Reporting Child Abuse and Neglect (and Staying Out of Jail): Your Responsibilities and Updates
- Student Discipline: What You Can Do, and What You Can’t Do
- Collaboration, Cooperation and Restructuring Schools to Control Costs: the Present and the Future
- 2.0 be or Not 2.0 Be: The CT Partnership Plan 2.0 and Your District
- Is the Climate Getting Better? School Bullying and What Your School Must Do
- When OCR Comes A Knocking: Latest Developments Regarding New Title IX Regulations and OCR investigations
Click here to view the full agenda.
During lunch, there was a panel discussion on recent developments at the State Capitol (including what might be happening during the 2019 session of the Connecticut General Assembly) and in Washington D.C. (i.e., where are we in light of any changing guidance from the U.S. Department of Education).
To RSVP for seminar, please email email@example.com or call 203.330.2055