Getting Your House in Order - Employment Law Compliance in 2018
Attorney Jonathan Orleans, who chairs Pullman & Comley's Labor and Employment Law practice, and Rachel Ginsburg, an attorney in the Labor and Employment Law practice, presented a program at a meeting of the Association of Corporate Counsel Westchester/SCT (formerly WESFACCA). Their discussion was moderated by Barbara Frank, Employment Counsel, MasterCard.
Topics covered included:
- How DOL Enforcement works
- Is there an Amnesty Concept for Past Violations?
- Drug Free Workplace: Medical Marijuana, Opioids, and the ADA
- Employees or Independent Contractors Classification:
- Impact of change at the US DOL Classification Issue
- Overtime Exemptions: Where we’ve been and where we’re going
- Internal Investigations: Counsel as Investigator and Advisor
- Implications for the Attorney-Client Privilege
Friday, December 15, 2017
8:30 a.m. CLE Registration/Breakfast. CLE 9:00 a.m.-11:45 a.m.
Woodway Country Club
540 Hoyt St.