Attorney Zachary Schurin Presents at National Business Institute’s CT Employment Law Seminar on April 1, 2019
Attorney Zachary Schurin of Pullman & Comley’s Labor, Employment and Employee Benefits Department presented at the National Business Institute’s seminar Your Top 11 Employment Law Questions: Answered. In this full-day, practical, real-world employment law course, you will get the answers to your most challenging questions so you can better navigate this rapidly changing and challenging area of law.
- Navigating FMLA leave challenges, termination of employees on leave and more.
- Workers compensation, the ADA and FMLA.
- Learning how to prevent and handle age, race, pregnancy and gender discrimination in the workplace.
- Clarifying confusion regarding workplace LGBT discrimination and creating workplace policies that are in line with the latest developments.
- Confidently handling challenging EEOC and state agency charges.
- The latest information on FLSA changes and overcome hurdles they create.
- How to avoid non-compete, confidentiality, non-disclosure and non-solicitation agreement dangers.
- How employee internal investigations and attorney-client privilege is preserved or refuted.
- How to best handle difficult hiring and firing issues.
- Confidently manage problem employee issues, such as mental health challenges, bullying, harassment and marijuana complications.
- Examining ethical issues in employment law.
Monday, April 1, 2019
9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Courtyard Waterbury Downtown
63 Grand Street
Waterbury, CT 06702
For more information or to register, click here.