Working Together Webinar Series Part IV: Public Sector Negotiations and Handling Grievances
We are pleased to announce the fourth installment of Pullman & Comley's Labor & Employment law practice's 2021-2022 Working Together Webinar Series, covering a variety of topics relating to human resources, labor and employment issues.
- An overview of COVID-19 collective bargaining considerations;
- a final review of 2021-22 teacher and administrator settlement data;
- a preview of potential issues during the 2022 MERA/non-certified employee negotiation season; and
- an in-depth review of several recent notable interest arbitration awards.
Watch the full recording on our Zoom page.
Please note the dates and topics of additional webinars in this series listed below. You may register for any webinar at this time; additional details for forthcoming webinars to follow.
Wednesday, April 6, 2022
12:00 - 2:00 p.m.
- Updates on Recreational Cannabis Laws
- Non-solicitation, Noncompete and Confidentiality Covenants
To register for the April 6 webinar, please visit our Zoom page.