Cannabis in Connecticut: What's Ahead for 2024
Join Pullman & Comley and Withum for an update on the cannabis industry in Connecticut and the outlook for 2024.
What do cannabis businesses need to know to stay ahead of the state's ever-changing compliance and legislative landscape? Attorneys from Pullman & Comley's Cannabis team and accountants from Withum's Cannabis practice will cover important topics including:
- Common themes in entities and deal structures for social equity joint ventures
- The SEC's new social equity criteria going live February 1, 2024, and the impact on equity joint ventures
- Important tax information, including §280E and its application federally
- Connecticut decoupling considerations
- Inventory considerations for Tax and 471c, as well as in social equity situations
The presentation will be followed by a reception where there will be ample opportunity to network with the presenters and other guests.
Space is limited! For additional information and to register, please contact Kaila Cavanagh at email@example.com.