2022 - 2023 Working Together Webinar Series - Part III: Conducting Effective Workplace Investigations
The 2022- 2023 Pullman & Comley Working Together Webinar Series, covering a variety of topics relating to human resources, labor and employment issues, continues on Tuesday, February 7.
In this webinar, Labor, Employment Law and Employee Benefits attorneys Melinda B. Kaufmann and Mark J. Sommaruga will provide helpful information for employers of companies large or small, including the public sector, with tips on investigation of potential misconduct in the workplace. Topics to be covered include:
- what may trigger the need for a workplace investigation,
- who should conduct the workplace investigation,
- how to strike the proper balance when interviewing witnesses,
- what warnings/advisements/rights must be afforded to employees and
- how to conclude an investigation and what to include in a final report.
Register here for this informative webinar. There will be time for Q&A following the presentation.