Wills and Money: Tips and Tricks to Ensure the Future You Want
2020 has forced many of us to take a hard look at how we manage our money. Tune in while Trusts and Estates attorney Lauren C. Davies and Alie Hamilton, CFP®, from Eagle Ridge Investment Management, LLC discuss what you should be thinking about now to ensure your family’s financial future is secure.
This session will give you a fresh start in the new year to ensure that your finances and estate planning documents are organized so you can make informed decisions regarding your financial goals.
Lauren and Alie will cover:
- Are you going to have enough money? - what is financial planning and why is it so important?
- Are you saving enough? – how much should you have in an emergency fund?
- Retirement may seem far away but what do you need to do now to make sure you have the retirement you want?
- What do you need in your Will if you have minor children?
- Who will make medical decisions for you if you can’t make them yourself? Financial decisions?
- What is a Living Will and do you need to update it on account of the pandemic?
To register for the event, please visit the HAVYN website here.