Take Control of Your Estate: Planning for Forthcoming Changes in Tax and Estate Laws
Pullman & Comley attorneys and Merritt Point Wealth Advisors will lead an informative panel discussion, followed by a cocktail reception, on updating your estate plan for 2023 to take into consideration new tax laws and related opportunities.
Pullman attorneys David B. Bussolotta, Lauren C. Davies and D. Robert Morris and Merritt Point Wealth Advisors Founder and CEO Jason Andrews will address how possible tax changes can affect estate planning and provide insight for what lies ahead. Topics covered during the session will include:
- Estate and Gift Tax Exemption Updates (State and Federal)
- Sunset Provisions of the Tax Cut and Jobs Act
- Inherited IRAs and the Secure Act
- Year-end Gift Planning and Utilizing the Annual Exclusion
- Should I Avoid Probate Court or Not
- Revocable Trusts vs. Irrevocable Trusts
- Special/Supplemental Needs Planning with Trusts
- Estate Planning for Blended Families
- Estate Planning Post-Divorce
For additional details and registration information, please email Kaila Cavanagh at email@example.com.