Russell Anderson to Present "Selling Online (Legally)"
E-commerce is a thriving industry where companies have the potential for explosive growth. But with these opportunities come risks. There are many legal pitfalls for online sellers ranging from compliance and potential exposure to lawsuits, to defending IP and fending off online trolls.
Please join us for Pullman & Comley’s upcoming “Selling Online (Legally)” webinar. Attorney Russell F. Anderson will address many of the most common legal questions and challenges related to e-commerce. He will help you understand your legal obligations and the steps you can take to protect your organization. Topics to be covered include:
- Marketing and branding compliance for your website and social media
- Collecting and using customer information
- Avoiding the current wave of copyright and website accessibility lawsuits
- How to limit and respond to online trolls
- What is going on with all these cookies banners?