Return to School: Questions and Practical Answers for Connecticut Schools
2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. EDT
GoTo Meeting Webinar
Much planning and discussion has gone into the preparation for the reopening of schools this fall. However, many questions remain. Pullman & Comley School Law attorneys Mark Sommaruga and Zachary Schurin led this webinar for school leaders, administrators and other essential school personnel to discuss issues and concerns about the start of the school year amid the pandemic.
- masks and other PPE (students who can’t wear them and parents who won’t let them wear them)
- social distancing (especially when eating)
- materials students can bring into school such as hand sanitizer
- shared areas such as libraries
- policy changes
- personnel and leave issues
To view the full recording of the webinar, please visit our GoToMeeting page.