New Developments in Special Education Law
Pullman & Comley School Law attorneys Melinda B. Kaufmann and Mark J. Sommaruga will present a webinar focused on the legal developments in special education. Our attorneys will provide updates on a number of topics of importance to school administrators and staff members, including:
- new state legislation concerning educational issues passed during the 2022 legislative session;
- new federal court decisions involving special education issues (including literacy and child find cases);
- recent due process hearing decisions (including COVID-19 issues);
- updates on student discipline, including conducting manifestation determinations for the not-yet identified student; and
- the new IEP forms that take effect on July 1, 2022.
To register for this webinar, please visit our Zoom page.