Matthew Glennon to Speak on Cannabis Panel at Quinnipiac Law School
Attorney Matthew D. Glennon, member of Pullman & Comley's Cannabis, CBD and Hemp industry team, will speak on a panel discussion at American Constitution Society's "The Future of Cannabis in CT" sponsored by the Quinnipiac Law School Constitutional Law Society.
Matt, who is also a member of the firm's Business and Finance practice, will discuss the legal aspects of cannabis in Connecticut and will be joined by legislators on both sides of the aisle in a bi-partisan conversation on topics including:
- legalization and commercialization of medical and recreational cannabis,
- issues facing cannabis business owners,
- regulatory compliance, including H.B. 5434,
- IP licensing and supply agreements, and
- acquisition, mergers and sales.
For additional information, please visit the American Constitution Society website.