Landlord and Tenant Issues in Bankruptcy in the COVID-19 Era and Beyond
Irve Goldman and Jonathan Kaplan, attorneys in Pullman & Comley's Bankruptcy, Creditors' Rights and Financial Restructuring practice, will be presenting in an upcoming webinar sponsored by the Fairfield County Bar Association. Irve and Jon will be focusing on landlord and tenant issues in bankruptcy in the COVID-19 era and will cover topics including:
- Rights and obligations of a tenant in bankruptcy
- Relief available to a landlord for a non-complaint tenant
- What rent or other relief is available to a tenant in bankruptcy
- How is a terminated lease dealt with a tenant bankruptcy
- How to calculate landlord damage claims in a tenant bankruptcy
For additional information and to register, please click here.