Working Together Webinar Series Part III: The ADA, Mental Health, and Developments in Wage and Hour Law
We are pleased to announce the third installment of Pullman & Comley's Labor & Employment law practice's 2021-2022 Working Together Webinar Series, covering a variety of topics relating to human resources, labor and employment issues. This webinar will take place on Wednesday, February 9, 2022. Attorneys will provide in-depth information on:
- Mental Health Disability Claims and Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Trends and Recent Developments in Wage and Hour Updates
You can register for this February 9 webinar here.
Dates and topics of additional webinars in this series are listed below. Each will run from 12:00 noon until 2:00 p.m. You may register for any webinar at this time; additional details for forthcoming webinars to follow.
Wednesday, March 9, 2022
- Public Sector Negotiations and Handling Grievances
- Trends and Recent Developments in the Area of Employee Benefits
To register for the March 9 webinar, please click here.
Wednesday, April 6, 2022
- Updates on Recreational Cannabis Laws
- Non-solicitation, Noncompete and Confidentiality Covenants
To register for the April 6 webinar, please click here.