Employee Benefits Roundtable: Frequent Issues Confronting Public Sector Plan Sponsors
- Fiduciary obligations to mitigate cybersecurity risks
- Review of DOL guidance re cybersecurity program best practices
- Review of two new Connecticut statutes addressing cybersecurity
- Interactions with Connecticut Municipal Employees Retirement System (CMERS)
- Common issues confronting participating municipalities
- Common issues confronting non-participating municipalities
- Answers to frequently-asked questions
- How is eligibility of retirement benefits determined?
- Do participants understand how to determine when they are eligible for an unreduced normal retirement benefit?
- Is it possible to stop social security coverage for certain employees?
You can access a full recording of the webinar here.