Employee Benefits Roundtable: Frequent Issues Confronting Public Sector Plan Sponsors
12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. EDT
Our Employee Benefits practice welcomes you to attend a webinar designed to discuss the top issues currently affecting Connecticut public sector employers and municipalities. Our team of attorneys will address:
- Fiduciary obligations to mitigate cybersecurity risks
- Review DOL guidance re cybersecurity program best practices
- Review of two new Connecticut statutes addressing cybersecurity
- Interactions with Connecticut Municipal Employees Retirement System (CMERS)
- Common issues confronting participating municipalities
- Common issues confronting non-participating municipalities
- Answers to frequently-asked questions
- How is eligibility of retirement benefits determined?
- Do participants understand how to determine when they are eligible for an unreduced normal retirement benefit?
- Is it possible to stop social security coverage for certain employees?
- Other questions?*
Register here. There will be time for Q&A following each segment of the webinar. *If you have a specific question you would like addressed, please send your question prior to the webinar to Sharon Freilich at email@example.com.