CTCPA Employee Benefit Plans Conference (Livestream)
Pullman & Comley attorney George J. Kasper, partner in the Labor, Employment Law and Employee Benefits practice, will be presenting at this year's virtual CTCPA Employee Benefit Plans Conference. This conference will update practitioners on a variety of topics in the employee benefit plans area.
George, along with Leonard G. Brown, Actuary & Vice President at Pension Benefit Consultants, Inc., Nicholas DaPaz, Senior Manager at CironeFriedberg, LLP, and JC Hallinan, Client Manager at Jim Hallinan Pension Consulting, LLC, will provide an overview of the SECURE Retirement Act of 2019 , including provisions for employee benefit plan auditors.
Additional general sessions include:
- Department of Labor Update
- Accounting and Auditing Update
- Peer Review and Implications for Pension Auditors
- Why SOC 1/SSAE 16 Reports Are Integral to Employee Benefit Plans
- Envisioning the Audit of the Future