ENERGY BREAKFAST ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSION: No money? No grants? No problem! Case Study on Financing Energy-Related Capital Projects
Pullman & Comley and The ECG Group led a roundtable discussion that provided insight on how the City of Waterbury financed $30+ million in energy efficient upgrades with no upfront cost and won $3.7 million in rebates through an Energy Savings Performance Contract (ESPC) initiative. Pullman attorneys also provided critical updates on energy legislation.
Speakers for morning included:
- Lee Hoffman, Chair of Pullman & Comley's Environmental, Energy and Telecommunications Practice
- Michael LeBlanc, Director of Finance, City of Waterbury
- Kendra McQuilton, CEO of The ECG Group, the City's Technical Owner's Rep for the Waterbury project
- John Kauppinen, Account Manager for Noresco, the City’s Energy Services Company
- Michael Coskun, GM Sales & Business Development, the City's fuel cell partner
Tuesday, April 2, 2019
Pullman & Comley — Hartford Boardroom
90 State House Square
7:30 a.m. — Registration and Networking
8:00 a.m. — 10:00 a.m. — Breakfast and Discussion
To register, please email email@example.com or call 860-424-4343.